The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My rewards!

 
While scrolling through the pictures on my phone, I come across these. It made me smile, laugh and tear up a little. MY girls...so silly, so happy, so full of life, so fun, and growing SO fast.
 
As a mother, I need pictures like these. Lydia is entering the "pre teen attitude stage" and Layton just has SO much energy that some days I don't feel like a great mom. (like when Layton shaved her legs the other night in the bathtub because I left the razor out!) There are a lot of times these days that Lydia looks at me with these faces that don't look very pretty on her!!!! And somedays I feel like the worlds best mom, like Sunday, when Layton told me "you are the most awesome-est mom, ever". 
 
But when I come across pictures like these, they remind me that everything will be ok. They remind me that every mom has good AND bad days. And they show me that my girls are just fine. They're happy and still have a sense of humor! And that Lydia still likes us!!!!!
 







This is MY FAVORITE! I'm definitely framing this one! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment