The Sweet Things in Life

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fall 2014

I love the fall season, warm days and cool nights, it's one of my favorite seasons. We always try to do lots of fun activities. Here are some pictures of the fall of 2014.
 
One Saturday after Layton's soccer game, Nanny, the girls and I went to a local pumpkin patch. We had lots of fun picking out pumpkins.
 
 


The is my favorite picture from the day, big sister finally had the upper hand on little sister!
 



 
 
A couple of weeks later, another pumpkin patch with a friend.
 

 Layton finished up her fall soccer season, undefeated. She was the tallest player on her team and made lots of goals. Needless to say, I was glad I didn't tell her I would give her money for each goal she scored! She was so proud of her trophy.
 


 
Lydia played fall softball in Atoka. The all league is geared toward teaching the girls, rather than being so competitive. It was a great learning experience for her. Her team worked very well together and won every game except one.
 

 
Lydia cooked her first dinner from beginning to end. She even chopped the onion! She made a pasta casserole and it was delicious. 

 
 
 
We went to a haunted trail & hayride with Miss Chelsea and Carter. Poor Carter was terrified from the beginning but Layton did pretty good until the end. She had enough of the scary stuff! 
 


 
Dave has been trying to teach the girls how to shoot! The boys better watch out, Lydia is a has a good shot.

 
 


Lots of time riding bikes, with friends, in the cooler weather.

 
 
 Nanny, the girls and I went to go see the Wizard of Oz play at the Ruffin Theatre. It was wonderful. The girls love that after the play, they can meet the characters.

 
 
 
 
Halloween 2014, Merina (from Brave) and a dark princess


 
Just some random pictures...This child never stops moving. This is what she did one day while riding in the car. She has talents!
 


 She loves her animals so much. There is never a time that she walks by the and doesn't bend down and talk to them & touch them.

 
We still have our chickens! We have had as many as 10 but currently have 7. We get 3-5 eggs a day!
 
 
Lydia had dress up week at her school. Layton participated too!

 
 
We play games all the time at our house, this particular night, Dave was out of town and the girls & I played Monopoly.
 
 
My beautiful girls, my cup runneth over.
 
 
Thanksgiving 2014.
 
I cannot begin to express how proud I am to be a part of my little family. Our God had blessed us beyond measure.







No comments:

Post a Comment