The Sweet Things in Life

Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Lay Lay

This sweet girl turned 6 last week. My my how the time passes quickly. She is so full of life. I just love her personality. She is tough & strong willed. She is the type of person, that you can't help but fall in love with. She is very affectionate and loves to be silly and have fun. She constantly has a smile on her face and loves to play tricks on you! You never know what will come out of her mouth. She talks non stop and is always on the go. She loves to dance & sing. She loves any type of animal. She loves to play outside. She loves to help me do anything around the house, clean, cook, yardwork. Her daddy is her hero and she loves spending every minute with him. She always expresses her opinion. She loves to play games and hates to lose. She loves to cuddle with me. She loves anything sweet. 
 
I  love every second I'm with her, even the exhausting ones! I feel so blessed to be her mama. We love you very much silly girl! 
 

If the weather is nice out, she wants to be outside. She loves to ride her bike.
 

 
Silly Layton!
 

Here she is helping me clean! I have no idea why she didn't have any clothes on...
 


Her favorite sport is soccer!
 

 
She is the definition of a DADDY'S GIRL! She LOVES her daddy. He can do no wrong in her eyes. No matter what he's doing, she wants to be with him.
 


She loves her Reece! Every time she walks by our animals, she touches them, talks to them, sings to them...
 


I have no idea how she managed to do this without taking her seatbelt off but she did! She was proud!
 

 
BIG smiles, always
 
 
 
We had a birthday party for her at the house. She had several friends over to swim & play. 3 girls stayed for a slumber party after the party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment